Saturday, July 03, 2010

IF ~ Giant

Jack (Foster) and the Beanstalk. Jack Foster is a friend of sorts, never met him perosnally, but he takes time each week (or when I actually do an illustration friday) to comment on my work. I try to do the same. His style is so cool, big eyes and I believe done in illustrator, love his coloring, something I have yet to master, I will stick to photoshop coloring for now. So this weeks Illustration friday is a little tribute to jack and his style. Maybe not pulled off so well, but the thought is there.  If you have a minute stop by his blog.
Jack Foster









Dustin

10 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

glad to see you are still around Dustin, love the illustration very cool.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Nice tribute!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

how was the dance meet & how did McKenzie like all her cards?

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

was wondering how the dance meet was & how did McKenzie like all her cards? great illustration too!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love the illustration. TFS.

Unknown said...

I love the illustration and want to thank you for all the freebies! Was McKenzie thrilled when she received all the cards! I am sure she was!

daisy said...

what a lovely illustration, and good to see you'r still around

hugs
daisy

Wilfreda said...

This is really cute.

MrBibleHead said...

Wow! What a surprise!!! :o) Thanks Dustin... I'm speachless! I am a great admirer of your work. I love stopping by to see what you are up to. You really got me. Thanks for the kind and encouraging words... Thanks for the link... and most of all thanks for the online friendship. Love your "big eyed" tribute. Great characters and superb lines! God bless!

Tazza said...

=D I thought the tribute was very Sweet, what a great guy you are! Thank you for all that you do I am a big fan. Your images are adorable and I really appreciate the freebies. Now I am going to have to go shopping to find more adorable stamps.