Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas In July Sale, Awareness included and a Freebie...

So it's been a while since I have been around, I have another stamp release coming later on from High Hopes Stamps, so I must clear out some of the 2009 digi's I have leftover. Starting right now thru midnight July 18th (which is National Ice Cream Day by the way)...All 2009 digis left (233 of them I believe) are just $10.00 for the whole deal...

Now Some of you have already cashed in on this deal and so I have all 2010 digi's on my site, in a package deal for free once you buy the new "Awareness" set. That's right buy the awareness set and get the rest of 2010's digi's I have created so far (NOT ones coming up later in 2010 silly), but all I have created thus far. Or buy the 2010 digis for 10 bucks and get "Awareness" for free, either way you look at it's an awesome Christmas in July deal...

I have a special page for all of this goodness..

http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/CIJSale.html

Freebie... Been a while for one of these as well, in honor of Christmas In July, Rudolph sent this vacationing photo...














Everyone's been asking about McKenzie, She wasn't there at the party, she was at Cheer camp, but her family was and her mom was so touched, She did call her mom while we were there and they all started crying, her her mom and half the other ladies in the area. Thank you all who sent a card.

Dustin

28 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for the great freebie and the awesome deal. I'm glad to hear the cards were well received.

Amanda said...

Awww, what a super cute freebie.. Thanks

Amanda:0)

Trish said...

Thank you for the awesome deal and that is a great freebie. Keep up the good work.

Melissa Deuss said...

Thank you for the deals and the freebie!!!!! Of course I just had to buy all your stamps :) Keep them coming and take care!

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a fab freebie and a brill deal which i now have thanks. glad mackensie and her mum liked the cards

crafty amy said...

Thank you for the freebie and what an amazing deal I just had to get the awareness set and 2010 even though I already have a lot of them :D

Hugs

Amy

- - Sheryl - - said...

Adorable - I took advantage on one of your last bundles. So this is a GREAT deal.

thanks for updating us on Mckenzie. I hope you got the card I sent as well.....
Good luck on your new releases!!! Thanks for the freebie

Amanda said...

Love the new freebie!! SO cute!!! Loving the new releases too!! :D Can't wait to see what the DT has created with them!

Pauline said...

Hi! Am so happy to say that your images now have a veryy happy home a way down south in Australia! I just purchased at your sale ..... yippee! Thay are fantastic. And I'm so glad that MacKenzie's event went so well.... and thanks for the freebie!
Pauline

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Great deals you give us, wow! Thanks, Dustin.

The freebie is adorable, who thought of that Rudolph on vacation, lol!!
Yolanda

Jane said...

Wow, thanks for the great deal - love your work so had to splurge!!! And the freebie joined them :0) Many thanks

Jennie said...

Just gone through the downloads!
OMG I love Buster and Toby! Amazingly cute :)

xx

debb said...

Thank you for the great freebie and sale!

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for the freebie, it's great to hear about Mckenzie!

Lauretta See said...

Hi Dustin ;)

Thank you for this cute freebie and also thank you for giving us some news on McKenzie ;))

Hugs x

Erin Morehouse said...

amazing deal! I'd rather have them all in rubber, but my wallet likes this better!
Thanks!

WencheP said...

I like the freebie! Great! Thank you!

Andrea said...

Thanks! It is really cute!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for the cool freebie.

Vivienne said...

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the great deal, and thanks for sharing another freebie.

I took advantage of your 2009 images when you had them on sale earlier in the year. Now that I have a blog (a very simple one!), I can share a card I made with one of them: http://thecardconnection.blogspot.com/2010/07/ant.html.

This time around I bought your Awareness set + 2010 images, even though I'd already previously bought 1/2 of them!

Thanks again.
Vivienne in Australia.

Shelley said...

Thanks for the freebie. Will make a great Christmas card from Florida

SandyPie said...

Thank you for the cute freebie and also for the fantastic sale. Downloading now, you've made my week, so glad I could finally pick up the dragons I've been dreaming about. Thank you again!

Melissa Deuss said...

hi there. i treied leaving you a message on your email. when i order both deals on the 2010 stamps there are 5 missing and 1 set. the dragon set part 1, too much cupcake bear, cupcake farmer, knight bear, bear & heart 2, flower for you.

Unknown said...

This is so wicked, thx
hugs
Ildiko

Shelly said...

Thank you for the fabulous sale, Dustin. You truly did give us a CIJ gift with this sale.

Thanks too for the great freebie. I'm a Floridian, so I love images like this for my Christmas cards.

Shelly said...

Thank you for the fabulous sale, Dustin. You truly did give us a CIJ gift with this sale.

Thanks too for the great freebie. I'm a Floridian, so I love images like this for my Christmas cards.

Marilyn M said...

thanks for the cute freebie!

Amanda said...

Hi Dustin! Love the new set...I've been trying to email you but I'm not sure if you're getting them...I haven't heard from you for a little bit so I wanted to check in with you...I know you're a busy guy and maybe I'm on your list to email but I just wanted to touch base with you in case you're not getting them!! :D Thanks Dustin and I hope to hear from you soon! :D