Thursday, April 15, 2010

Toby N Buster are here...Limited time Deal

Toby N Buster 10 images Black N White and Colored Version as well.

If you order the April 15th Deal you get 5 extra Toby N Buster Images both Black N White and Color. And you get Pirates 2010 as well, (these are black N white ONLY...) This special deal ends midnight Saturday April 17th 2010....After that the bonus Toby n Buster images will be gone...and the pirates will not be included...



Here are some of my DT Samples...Awesome as usual...




















All of these can be found here DoodleDragonStudios 
Be sure and read the descriptions, The April 15th deal has the extra digis and Pirates included, the normal one does not, and I didn't get pirates colored so there is only black n white for those...All of this release will be available as single Digi's next week. Right now they are only a package deal....

Dustin

8 comments:

Marie said...

I took advantage of this deal, as my first time purchasing digital stamps (from you or any other place). I just wanted to say that I love your images, and that I look forward to using these from the deal, and the love snail which I also purchased, in my crafts! I have already used one of your earlier freebies (the sick owl), and I enjoyed to color it and use it on my card =)

sundownerin said...

I love your images!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

those are wonderful! Will be getting a few! thanks

Crys said...

Just purchased the deal...what a great deal it is. I absolutely love your digis and have since you first started...Keep up the good work.

Vivienne said...

Hi Dustin - I just made my first purchase of your digital images. Actually, my first purchase of any digital images! They are great. I often have to make young boy cards, and these will be great! Thanks!
Vivienne.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great deal. I just love your images. :)

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

Got em!! Thank you so much! They are really terrific...

Scrapcat 1 said...

I bought mine straight away we have a toroise so these so cute images will be fantastic
Thanks
Tracy