Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog-Iversarry...Next Week..

Next Week, April 20th to be exact is my Blog-Iversary... I started this blog a little before then, but it marks the one year anniversary of the day I was let go from my real job and the day all of this Digi-Stamping, Clipart Doodling stuff took on a more important meaning for me. If you would have told me in a years time I would have almost 1100 followers I would have told ya you were crazy. Next Tuesday be prepared for a day of goodies, freebies and a few other surprises. I have a new release coming from High Hopes Stamps in June (Don't know if I was supposed to tell anyone that), BUT that means I have been able to sort thru all of my older stuff that they aren't producing and pack it all up into a special Blog-Iversary deal... So far 233 stamps in that set and it will be a one day sale price not to miss...Keep in mind these are all of my older stamps. So if you are new, this will give you a chance to get a lot of the older stuff that I can still offer, for those that have been stalking me for a bit longer I will have somethings for you as well. Spread the word, Freebies Yes Multiple freebies and a sale on older stamps as well...Maybe a coloring page or two, who knows. I don't...I asked my youngest to come up with the sale price and he just told me what he thought, (By the way his new favorite number is 10. So I'd keep those 1000 pennies on hand)...I might even show a sneek peek this weekend ...

Dustin

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cngratulations, glad its been fulfilling for you!

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

Happy Blog-Iversary!!! I'm so happy my friend Jennifer on FB told me about your art, because I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Can't wait until next week.

So happy you have been able to live your dream. You are quite talented and I'm extremely happy to have your artwork to be crafty with!!!

YOU ROCK!!! Enjoy your weekend and congrats!!!

Alexis said...

congratulations!! Isn't it rewarding being successful at something you truely love!! My ldaughter used the bookmarks and colored them and gave them to each one of the kids in her kindergarten class. I always spread the word about your beautiful images so keep up the great work!!

Caroline said...

Happy Blog-Iversary!! Your talent is amazing!

Melissa S said...

COngrats Dustin!! Cna't wait until next week!

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay, happy Blog-Iversary. I'm glad to have found your blog, I love your images. I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Gramma said...

Congrats on the upcoming "blog-Iversary!" Looking forward to seeing if you still have older digis that I don't have!

Denni said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!

I'll be watching closely to see what goodies you will be offering...and I'm so glad your DS's favorite number isn't 5000! LOL!

You rock Dustin! So glad I stumbled upon your blog last summer :)

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Wow! how awesome..I have 43 followers and I appreciate every single one of them and I sure as heck couldn't imagine having over 1100! holy moly that would be amazing so a huge congratulations!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on make it this far and with much much more to come. Glad you decided to share your great talent with others. Can't wait to see what else u have coming. :)

Julye said...

It just goes to show what fate can do, you never know what it has in store for you along its path. Congratulations Thanks for sharing and look forward to tuesday Julye

Jo Ann said...

Aww, can't wait to see what you have in-store for us. I bought some older digis from you but not sure what I've missed...LOL So excited. Hopefully, I will not miss this great sale of yours. Love your DS fave number...Hope it does not change...LOL. God bless and Happy Blog-versary to ya!

daisy said...

hi dustin

hihi i wil be looking forword to see some of the old stuff!

hugs
daisy