Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A small Sneek Peek...

April 15th everyone needs to save their pennies and be ready for a "Must Have" set. I will post details later, but for now I will share a "sneek peek" of one of the images from this set.















In my Yahoo group I have a Black n White sample of all 10 images for this set. There will be a little surprise to this set, but you are gonna have to wait til the 14th or 15th to find out, OK I will give you a small hint. You will want to buy the set on the first day it comes out...that's all I can share...

Click to join doodledragonstudios

Click to join doodledragonstudios

Dustin

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, very cute, looking forward to the release - any chances of more sneak peaks please!!!! Cheers Jodi

Claire B said...

I check your website everyday to see what is coming. I have purchased several of your stamps and would love to be able to purchase olders. I am new to stamping and just stumpled upon your website.

Love, love, love all of your creations. We are also fellow Disney lovers, however, I am a Disney World person since it is closer.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks, Claire

Carol<>< said...

cute!
Carol<><

Marie Bingaman said...

Ohhh, Dustin, this sneak peek is soooooooo cute! I sure hope I will be bale to get it!

Gramma said...

Dustin it's just wrong to torment us this way! Love the b&W's on yahoo...wondering what this surprise could be....hmmmmmm?

Gale said...

Cant wait to see!

Min said...

Way too cute!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Happy Days!
Min

scrappinlil said...

Very very cute...I will be looking forward to seeing it. TFS

Jamie said...

how cute!

I used one of your images on a card today, just thought I'd share it with you. I did link it back to you.

http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-male-themed-cards.html

Unknown said...

Hey Dustin! i just wanted to show you this bulletin board I did for my church using your bumble bee w/umbrella digi from last year. I posted pics of it on my blog (scroll to the bottom of the post)

http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2010/04/birthday-card-for-my-mom.html

Tamara

Gloria said...

Cute images!!!

Penelope said...

These are really cute!!!