Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pike's Playground Challenge Time - Shades of Green

Are you feeling green?  Are you wishing everything outside was turning green?  Are you green with envy?  Well this challenge might be just what you need.  This weeks challenge is to make something using one of my images and use mostly green.  Its a color theme and its just that simple!  All of these images are available in my store as a set or through membership.  Be sure and check them out!

Here is what my DoodleDragon Crew came up with...now lets see what you can do.  See rules below.








Playground Rules:
  1. Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a card or project using mostly the color GREEN.
  2. Directly link the actual card/project using InLinkz (below).
  3. You may only submit one project per challenge.
  4. Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit.  Use "Party in Color Challenge" in the subject line.
  5. Challenge open until May 29th winners will be announced by June 1st.
  6. Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on.  Any reference to my blog or links to my blog at ANY time are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges and winners!

Fine Print
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50.  Of course seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.



7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love the DT samples. I've got my images printed and ready to go. Yay.

Kimberly said...

Great DT cards...love them. I've entered my first card...ya hoo thanks for letting me play.
www.justwordz.ca

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely challenge! And lovely cards from the DT!

Spyder said...

ohoo missed this(not been blogging much this week) will try and catch up
(Lyn)

Spyder said...

sorry I'm sooo late again!
(lyn)

Lee Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.