Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Challenge - In Color WINNER

This was another hard one to choose.  I love it when you make things difficult.

I have been drawing like crazy and have added a bunch of images to the April Members.  I am also working on some more fun stuff, so keep an eye out!

And now back to the winners of the last challenge...

By Random.org

Dianne R, You are the winner...


The Doodle Dragon Crew were fighting over winners on this one and we just had to choose just one....The Pikes Pick Winner is....




The Crew and I had quite a few "runner-up's" and they are very worthy of showing.  Here are only a few.  Thank you all for Playing at the Playground.  Play date this Sunday...be here or be square.







Winners don't forget to email me with your info so I can get you your Pike Points.  Thank you all for your entrants.  I had a wonderful blog-iversary.   I have another fun challenge coming up on Sunday.

8 comments:

Denni said...

Congrats to the winners!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I misspelled a word, oh dear, so i am posting again.
Congratulations to the winners!

Gramma said...

All the entries were great this week... it was very hard to coose just one. See you Sunday!
Hugz,
Gramma

CraftyGirl said...

Rats... I mean Congrats to the winners. Dustin thanks for the challenge, can't wait for the next one.

Diane's Place said...

I know I won by Random.org, but I still won!! Yeah me!

Jennifer Dove said...

Congrats to the winners and for the rest of you...don't give up! We love to see what you create!

Magento Themes said...

Congrats to all winners!!! I really appreciates you ladies..for this great job. These cards are looking beautiful and awesome designs.. I just love this all cards. Thanks for this great cards.Magento Themes

Vickie said...

Congrats to the winners! You are all very talented and creative.
Also, thanks to all whom left comments on my blog on my 1st challange entry. I really appreciate it.