Saturday, July 28, 2012

Card Drive Coming Soon...!

"Paying Attention" and "Wild Wednesday" Deals are gone, they will be back individually in a week or so. I have brought back my blogiversary deals for those needing them and for additional art to make cards for the Scrapbookusaexpo card drive...

http://scrapbookusaexpo.blogspot.com/2012/07/card-challenge-starts-monday.html

Monday the drive kicks off, I am still working on the set that will be sent to those who send in a card, you will be sending them to Scrapbookusaexpo directly not me.

Just a teaser....
 I will post all the details once I have them...
Dustin

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love the monkey. I'll be watching for the details.

justkeepingbusy said...

I can't wait !!! It's going to be fun!!!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I'm looking forward to monday.
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Anonymous said...

Do we make our cards with your digis or anything we choose.
Thanks