Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Busy, Busy, busy...

With only 12 days til my 10 month vacation starts (school will be in) I have had a lot going on here in the past few weeks. I had a 15 page book to illustrate and a 10 page one as well that I am working on right now. I am finishing July (yes I got a little behind ) and working on August as well. I will have some new stuff a little later on and just a friendly reminder for those placing orders on my site. When you place an order there should be an email sent instantly with the links to your downloads. Sometimes the email is lost, other times it gets rejected by your provider, IF this is the case and you don't receive an email ALL orders are listed under your "order history" which can be found by logging in on my site with your info and download away. ALSO... the links expire in 72 hrs, IF you don't get to the download before then just send me an email and I will reset the link. And lastly I try to answer emails the same day, sometimes the next day atleast but I do have other things going on besides constantly sitting at my computer. So please be patient with email answers...
Dustin

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Lots to do. Wow, the illustrations look great.

Denni said...

I have 19 days til my 'vacation' too - i sooo feel your pain, lol!

You need to give us links to wherever these books are being sold - my daughter would love them! ;)

Rae Ann said...

Love the illustrations! Awesome job. Looks like you had a really busy time "off"!

luvmy2k9z said...

I have 12 days left of my vacation! The school starts for me! I am excited for a new group of kids, and a new year. I can tell you have been crazy busy! BTW...did my drawing ever make it into the mail?

Carrie said...

love your charactors...especially monkeys and dragons, TFS

Spyder said...

These are fabulous!