Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Hop To It - Winners

I had a VERY creative group of people at Pike's Playground this week.  Thank you all for coming and playing, I wish we could make you all winners.  But wait, you all WERE winners...because for everyone that enters, you get Pike's Points to spend in the store.  All you needed to do was email me your info.  It's as easy as that!  For extra Pike's Points you can either get drawn random or get chosen as Pike's Pick....and this weeks winners are...

Pike's Pick:  Michelle for her amazing train.  You can see more HERE.

Pike's Pick (it was a tie):  Denni for her creative checker board.  More HERE.

And by Random.org: Crafty Girl.  More of her yummy paper cake HERE.

Thank you again for playing along.  Our next challenge is on April 10th...get your crayons out and be ready!  This month is a month to celebrate...be on the lookout for some excitement coming your way!!



4 comments:

Denni said...

OHMYGOSH what a GREAT way to wake up and start my day this morning, yippee! THANK YOU!!

And big congrats to Michelle and Crafty Girl too! :D

Everyone did amazing work this round!

Michelle said...

WOW! I can't believe it! This is the first challenge I have won and I'm so excited to be sharing it with Denni! Congrats to her and Crafty Girl too!

Everyone had such creative ideas. I can't wait for the next challenge!

Thank you for picking me for Pike's Pick!!

luvmy2k9z said...

Great Job! I was so impressed with your ideas! You did amazing work! Now...will you make me one? :o)

I am looking forward to next week...too bad it wasn't this week as I finally have a free week from school!

Have a great week everyone.

CraftyGirl said...

YEAH! Congrats to Denni and Michelle. I am so excited! Thanks for such a great challenge. Can't wait for the next one.