Tuesday, March 01, 2011

For the Love of a Child

I have been blessed to create a set of images for a little boy named Luke.  Luke is a 6 year old who has been diagnosed with Spinal Meningitis after enduring a 30 minute seizure.  He now has a very long journey of treatments and therapy to fight the swelling in his brain and to regain his movement and his speech.  Their is a card drive for Luke HERE, as well as more information about Luke and his progress HERE.  Luke plays violin, loves Super Heros, Soccer, and Star Wars.  To help support Luke and his family I have created this set of images.  All proceeds will be given to Luke's family to help with the extensive costs associates with Luke's procedures .  Here is an opportunity to make a difference in one families life.  You can purchase the images HERE.  If you have time to send Luke a little encouragement the address to mail your cards to is in the above link.  Remember to keep this family in your prayers, every little bit gives hope to a family and a little boy who needs it right now.

The Digi's are HERE for sale with all proceeds going you Luke's family
Here is a little inspiration to get you going.


Thank you,

8 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Dustin it is awesome that you have joined in on this cause. Thank you for all you do!

Gramma said...

Just made my purchase and am off to check the details for sending a card. Dustin you're the greatest
Hugz,
Gramma

Cyndi said...

Hi Dustin, I have been trying to contact you via email for over a week to no avail. My username and password are not letting me log into December and January even though I have purchased those months. I REALLY wanted to pay for February's membership, but was hesitant because of the log in issues I was having. Is there any way possible we can get this cleared up so I can use my digi's? And also is there a way I can still purchase February's digi's since I was having so many issues.

Thanks,
Cyndi Woods
cyndi322@gmail.com

Diana said...

Dustin, you are amazing. I just ordered mine. Looking to do a card for him this weekend. Bless that little boy!

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

Dustin, you have such a big heart. Thanks for being such a great example.

Kerri

Michelle said...

I read about this boy about a month ago. I was so happy to see that I could help this family by buying your digi set. Im going to use one to make a card for him asap!

Mimi said...

I have just read Luke's story and it's amazing. Your support is amazing as well!

CraftyGirl said...

Purchased them all last night! I will make a card this weekend once the flu gets through my system. Thank you for being such a great guy and thinking of others. Kbear68 is right you have a great big heart.