Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday...

This was going to be a "What's on my work desk Wednesday" but after looking at my desk and it's current state, I decided against it...No really...

Instead I present "Work in Progress Wednesday"...Here are samples of monthly members stuff catching up, a new set of art coming and pretty much everything else I have been doing for the past week...



 I have a pic almost ready for the Hogle Zoo that I need to turn in this weekend for their World of the Wild art show...
16 by 20 all hand colored....I should buy stock in Prismacolor pencils...
Also have two children's books that I am illustrating but I can't show them yet...
Met with a friend and I will be designing more sets of geocaching tags...




6 comments:

Julie said...

I love the scorpion! And the cache tags - I didn't know you had any of these out there. Awesome :)

Cazzy said...

I love the Valentine's monsters Dustin.

CraftyGirl said...

My husband and I love geocaching. We have been doing it for ever it seems. Great idea for geoswag.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

We just started geocaching! Whoo hoo, can't wait to see them out there!

Charlotte

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Oh I love all the work what you do and what I see :o).
I love the Valentine Monsters and the DoodleDragon with the SnowCactus, the Chinesedragon and the "DoodleMoose" with the Christmaslights.
And your Hogle Zoo Picture is fantastic!!!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen
P.S. Your "AustralianCollection" looks so sweet (in the TV here in Germany we can see the "DschungelCamp" in Australia) *lol*.

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

Oh my gosh, they are all so beautiful. Love them!! Can't wait to see them on the site.