Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge - It's A Party

Being that this month is my blogiversary I thought it was appropriate to have a challenge with Birthday Cards.  So for this week all you have to do in order to enter is make a birthday card using one of my images.  Enter using Inlinkz (the little frog icon) at the bottom of my blog.  Remember to email me for your Pike Points for entering the challenge, and keep your fingers and toes crossed that you get chosen as this weeks winner where you will receive even more Pike's Points.  Rules are below the talented DoodleDragon Crew's amazing stuff. ALL THESE IMAGES AVAILABLE in my store HERE.





















Playground Rules:
  1. Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a Birthday Card.
  2. Directly link the actual card using InLinkz (below).
  3. You may only submit one project per challenge.
  4. Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit.  Use "Hop To It Challenge" in the subject line.
  5. Challenge open until April 17th, winners will be announced by April 19th.
  6. Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on.  Any reference to my blog or links to my blog are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges!

Fine Print
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50.  Of course seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.

Coming soon for my Blogiversary is the Party Monsters...



8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Off to the craft room to make a birthday card with your wonderful images. Thank you so much for the challenge. It's a party - Yeah!

jessica said...

Just linked up my card..thanks so much for this fun challenge!

Rhonda Miller said...

What fabulous creations.

Kelley said...

Congrats on two years! I need to make a card. Then figure out how to link. That may be beyond me! :)

Tigger a(r)t work said...

*woho* this was a great fun and now let's have a party *lol*.
Thank you so much for this challenge.

Hugs
Tiggerchen

La Papera Gialla said...

I love the DT cards, they are such an inspiration!

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for the lovely inspiration and another fun challenge!

H2 :) said...

Great challenge & DT inspiration pieces! :)