Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pike's Playground Challenge Time - Spring Showers

It is time to play at Pike's Playground again.  Get out your shovel and pail, okay maybe scissors and glue is more appropriate for this challenge.  I am still thinking Spring, how about you?  Make something fun using "Spring Showers" as your theme.  This could be wedding showers, baby showers, spring, rain showers with my images...use your imagination.  I look forward to seeing what you have created.  Remember all who submit something using my images receives Pike's Points.  The details are below.  Some of these images used by the Doodle Crew are membership images.  If you want to get yours be sure and sign up for my Monthly Membership.  Details HERE.

Here is what the imagination of my Doodle Dragon Crew has come up with.






Playground Rules:
  1. Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create something "Spring Showers" themed.
  2. Directly link your project using InLinkz (below).
  3. You may only submit one project per challenge.
  4. Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit.  Use Spring Showers in the subject line.
  5. Challenge open until March 20th, winners announced on March 23rd.
  6. Card or project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on.  Any reference to my blog or links to my blog are much appreciated.
Fine Print
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50.  Of course seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.







6 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the dT cards will need to look through my images for the right one but I will find one I always do

Aga said...

I have a question about your images from the past. I only recently discovered your images and I really like them. Is it possible to purchase some previously released to members (and public) images anywhere? Please advise.

CraftyGirl said...

Looking forward to another pikes playground challenge. I will be making my card very soon. Good luck everyone!

CricutLvr!! said...

Just found your store/blog and I am in love with your digi's!!! They are just so cute!!!! Can't wait to join your challenges. I'm your newest follower!!

CraftyGirl said...

Just entered my Spring Showers card. Thanks for making card making so much fun.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

I love the DT cards!! and now my spring card is on :o)).

XOXO Tiggerchen