Sunday, April 07, 2019

How To Draw...Coming Soon

One thing I miss about not working at a school any more is when I used to get to teach drawing or cartooning to the kids in the different grades. I'm working on a PDF version of drawing lessons to sell on my site, or offer as a Patreon for those who would like to support this venture. Heck hopefully maybe even a book one day. Working on youtube videos as well though that's gonna take a little more hopefully once I move into a bigger place. Showed this on my Instagram a while back. I'd work on normal things to draw but then might focus on a little more complex things like dragons, mythical beasts and things that you might be interested in... Do you have kids, or student that like to draw? heck I know there's even some of you out there that like to doodle. Bujo anyone? Simple doodles for that? 

4 comments:

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Oh yes :)

Bunny said...

I love to draw............I just have zero talent for it. And I do mean ZERO. I do enjoy watching others draw, paint or color though. [Bunny]

Itools Mobile Service said...

Nice Article!!Thanks for Sharing!!

Jessie said...

Can't wait to see more from you. My boyfriend bought me a drawing class for Christmas. Excited to see what you have to offer