Saturday, June 07, 2014

Fairie Bear Playset

Today I have a Print, Color and Play Summer activity. Fairy Bear Play set... PDF Printable
Click for PDF's
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/FairyBearStage.pdf
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/FairieBEarPieces.pdf 



 Directions Below to help you assemble this play set...

First you need to color the set before assembling

Step One
 Step Two
 Step Three
 Step 4
 Step 5 Finished Stage...
Step 6 ~ Now for the pieces
 Step 7
 Step 8
 Step 9
 Step 10
 Step 11 ~ Finished Play set [uncolored of course]

16 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute! thank you Dustin!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so fun. Thank you.

Gramma said...

Thanks Boss... my grands will love this!
Hugz,
Gramma

Kelley said...

Thank you, Dustin. I'll be printing these and taking them to my grandchildren. I know they will love them.

Diana said...

what fun. thank u 4 sharing.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Thank you so much for this freebie :)!! and I catch my Summer Camp ;)
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Ginny said...

thanks Boss. printing these out "as we speak" so my daughter can have a play this afternoon after school. She loves crafting with your images as much as her mumma :)

Connie said...

Thank you so much for this playset!!

Connie said...

Thank you so much for this playset!!

Edwina said...

This is so adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it. Love the giraffe in the background too. Edwina Brown

Edwina said...

This is so adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing it. Love the giraffe in the background too. Edwina Brown

laoverton said...

Thanks so much, this is great

Helen said...

this is so awesome! Thank you!

SiskiyouSue said...

Very creative, thanks.

KC said...

oh wow thank you so much! I have a little girl that is going to love this!

ribenaruby said...

Fab!!! Thankyou so much. Ruby x