Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What 2 Draw Wednesday...Alien

Each Wednesday I am going to post a how to draw PDF or a Youtube video. Starting off this week we are drawing an Alien...Next Wednesday he leaves for home and will be available later as an ebook or PDF download in my store...www.doodledragonstudios.com
Click on the Image for the PDF to download. 

Teachers you can use these in class but please keep the info on the bottom intact. These PDF's are actually coming from a book I put together to take to Kenton when I run down to visit him this week. As well as another surprise but won't mention in case he or his mom are reading the blog...

This Friday starts 101 days til Christmas, yes there are only 104 days til Christmas. Here are a few samples of what's in store...


A little Halloween, Fall and of course Christmas..Keep your eyes open this upcoming Freebie Friday...

11 comments:

Barbara said...

hihi the owls are sweet, especially those with the slide
lg Barbara

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TwinkleToes2day said...

How exciting. Looking forward to Friday then! :0)

Amy said...

Thanks Dustin. My kids love stuff like the "how to draw." They'll enjoy this. Have a safe trip to see Kenton.

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing this. My daughter is starting to learn how to draw things and will love this.

I love these new images.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

How to draw is fantastic and I'm looking forward to Friday ;o).
The images for 101 days til Christmas are awesome!!!! I love the Halloweenies *lol*!!
I'm behind with my card for Kenton, I hope it is ok, that it comes later.
Have a save and nice trip to Kenton!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Suze said...

I'm hoping that my card for Kenton reached you okay! It had a wee way to travel (from New Zealand)! Hope you find Kenton in good spirits when you visit him.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Cool tutorial - thank you!

cardchick's world said...

sounds sooo exciting....can't wait...also how would we know if our card had been received?? just wondering..

Kelley said...

Even with your instructions, I'll never be able to draw! I'm saving it, though, "just in case." :D

And I am not ready for you to start counting down to Christmas!

Thank you for the art lesson.

Deb said...

OHHH!! LOVE the how-to-draw! :)

Kenton's excited to meet you!!
Thanks!