Monday, March 12, 2012

New Challenge...New Challenge Freebie!

Are you ready for some more fun???  We had a fantastic amount of entries for our last challenge, which means over 30 people got the FREE image before everyone else.  Are you ready for your next chance for a freebie?  
Remember the new rules…You play your win!  One freebie per challenge and YOU MUST….let me repeat…YOU MUST use a DoodleDragon image.  Once you enter using a DoodleDragon image all you have to do is email me your blog to verify your entry and I within a few days I will send off your image to you.  Every challenge will have a new special image.  This image will not be available for months to come so you get it first just for playing along!

Here is your partial peek of the full image you will receive if you enter this challenge.



This challenge is "My Life Is A Zoo!!" ( Just create something using zoo animal or any animals for that matter.  The image must be a doodle dragon image of course).  Get out your banana's, your monkey biscuits, your feeder fish and get creating.  Here is some inspiration from the Doodle Crew.  Now let's see what you can do!!





 Ri

It's so nice outside, the sun is shining and I'm in a giving mood. Now til the end of this next weekend pretty much everything I have in my store www.doodledragonstudios.com is 50% off. This is the perfect time to catch up on any missed digi's and to grab a few to use in this challenge or challenges yet to come. New to DoodleDragon well then you've joined at the right time. For those that have all that I have drawn, fear not next month is my Blogiversary and I have a bunch of new art coming just for that occasion...

I also will be asking for your help again here in the near future in sending cards to a sick little girl, still working out the details and images to offer but I should have it posted here in the very near future...


3 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Looking forward to this next challenge! Love the zoo animals.

Tanya said...

Cool challenge! I can't wait to work on my project :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun challenge!! I pulled out my cute panda for this one!!