Saturday, October 02, 2010

World Card Making Day Blog Hop

WELCOME!!!!

You are on the CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Ana’s blog . Doesn’t she do great work? I just love her project so much!! I’m glad you decided to hop on over here and continue your path around.

Don’t forget, if you comment on every blog by midnight CST, October 3, 2010, you will be entered in to a drawing for prizes. The full list of prizes are on Lora's blog here: http://craftsaremything.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-hop-prizes.html.

There is a mini crop going on at CardSwaps and you are invited to play. Each Designer on the blog hop is giving away a freebie to entice you to participate!

You can use any free digital image found on the blog hop and here's mine...

I have been drawing for a very long time. It's what I did in school instead of my normal school work. Right now I am a stay at home Dad and part time freelance designer, I create digi's for my site DoodleDragonStudios. as well as rubber stamps for High Hopes Stamps. I tend to draw more for the boy crowd, still can't figure out why...? Seeing the creations you all come up with is almost more exciting than creating the art.

You have until midnight, CST, October 3, 2010, to post your comment on each blog on the hop (that includes mine, please!). Everyone that comments on each blog will be entered in to the drawings for blog hop prizes. In addition, if you want to participate in the challenges for the mini crop at Card Swaps, go check it out after the blog hop and upload your completed project by midnight CST, October 3, 2010. There are prizes to win there, too! I hope you enjoy the freebie I came up with and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Your next stop on the hop is

Diana - http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com/ blog! Have fun!!

In case you get lost along the way, here is a full list of blogs that are on the hop:
Lora - http://craftsaremything.blogspot.com//

Jeanette - http://www.beanettejurke.blogspot.com/
Laura - http://ljjonescircus.blogspot.com/
Faith Skrdla (Designed 2 Delight) - http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/
Redonna - http://perpetual-playtime.blogspot.com/
SusieQ - http://lilbitofme-susan.blogspot.com/
Jane - http://jane-notsuchaplainjane.blogspot.com/
Lori (representing Stretch N Bubbles) - http://lorispurplegiraffes.blogspot.com/
Irina - http://sami-creativityworld.blogspot.com/
Meredith - http://whatsnextma.blogspot.com/
Ana - http://anaggarciam.blogspot.com/
Dustin Pike - http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!
Diana - http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com/
Angelina - http://angel-artdesign.blogspot.com/
Ashley - http://handstampedbyashley.blogspot.com/
As you can see there is always a lot going on here on my blog, why not become a follower (if you aren't already) and find out all the crazy deals I randomly do, http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-card-making-day-super-deal.html As well as the Monthly Digi Club that just launched this month...weekly freebies and oh yes...


Since you stopped on by if you'd like to order from my store DoodleDragonStudios.com this weekend while the blog hop is going use the code "dustinpike" at checkout and receive 50% off your entire order. This ends Sunday night October 3rd at midnight...
Dustin

69 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your stuff! Thanks for sharing.

scrappingdragon said...

thanx forthe great freebie dustin!!

Jnett's Place said...

I sent you an email, I took your challenge and made a card. Hope you'll approve how I used it.

Jnett's Place said...

Forgot to mention I used a different email (gosh I have too many) the three are jnett@wowway.com, im_jnett@yahoo.com or Jeannette.aka.Jnett@gmail.com Sorry for using up post space. I really want the link to save some cash on your things - have you gotten that hint?

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your art work, bet you never dreamed in High School, you would be drawing for so many of us crafters.

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Cute image! Thanks for participating in our blog hop and for the freebie!!

RebeccaMA said...

Love your art- thanks for making it available to those of us who do not have your artistic ability!!

Margaret said...

Too cute! Thank you for the freebie.

Susan said...

I love the freebie image! Thank you so much for it and for being a part of the hop!Love your designs.....I have become a follower.

jean said...

Cute images. Just love your artwork!! Love that you use a picture with Mickey as your id. Walt Disney World Rocks!!!!! Disneyland, too!

Irene said...

Love your blog and follow it faithfully. I have been enjoying the stamps that I purchased from you as well as your generous freebies!!! Thanks for sharing!

Impress with Ink said...

I just love you art work. I am going to subscribe to you page so i can read it in more detail late. I need to find our more about these digis as I have never used them before. They look wonderful though.

Wanda said...

Thanks for the great Freebie.. Hopping along.
Huggles

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebie! Your designs are fantastic and especially as it is difficult to find "guy" images. Thanks for the discount, too.

Unknown said...

Love your digi stamps - and the club too!

Wanda said...

Thanks for the freebie. I sent an email for the card I made.. TFS
Huggles

Carol said...

Adorable image! Thanks for sharing it!

Carol B

Unknown said...

Hi Dustin
Thanks for the freebie - my first i might add. I enjoy your blog and visit as often as possible.
This is where I began the crop hop!

cortney410 said...

I think this image would be perfect for christmas cards for kids to give their classmates.

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for the freebie! I love your digi's. Especially the dragon. I am new to digi stamping and have loved learning to use my copics with your stamps. Thank you!

Scrappin' Mama said...

Thanks for the freebie Dustin...I bought a bunch of stuff last night from the store...should of waited till today HA HA.

Stephenie said...

Always love your work! Thanks for sharing!

Tink said...

LOVE all your images! Thank you for this CUTE freebie!

CAT said...

Treasure your talent to draw! My stickmen don't even look like stickmen so I rely on people like you to make me look good! This is my 1st blog hop! This is my 12th "hop" and I'm sure enjoying this! Thanks!

Booknplays said...

I love that teddy santa. I am more determined now to get that darned printer set up so I can take advantage of some of your adorable digis!

Daisybellebird said...

Dustine - love your digis. Thanks for participating in the blog hop, and thanks for the freebee.

frogquilter said...

Hopping right along! Glad you are participating. I found lots of new sites to love!!! Thanks for your digi--love all your work

Embley Veronica said...

50% off? I couldn't resist! I had to get the kitty multipack. :) Can't wait to use them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love all your great work that u do. Thanks

Tricia said...

Love all your creations as usual...thanks Dustin, keep drawing...:)

Tricia said...

Love your stamps and your sites...thanks so much :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the adorable freebie.

Gramma said...

Dustin your digi is just plain adorable. I'm still your biggest fan! Thnaks for the freebie but I think the link is broken..

Meredith said...

Thank you for the cute bear...and for participating in the blog hop!

Gale said...

Thanks for the image. Love working with your 'stuff'. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Thanks for the digi. I really love your artwork.

Christina said...

TFS Love your work!

Shirleo said...

Cute image! Love all of your images. Thanks so much!

Purple Card Lady said...

Thanks, Dustin for the freebie. You create FAB images.

Tress said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Beth said...

Thanks for the Freebie, real cute!!!!

Beth said...

Thanks for the Freebie, real cute!!!!

Rufus said...

Thanks for the freebie, Dustin! Love your header as well!
R/

Pauline said...

Thanks for sharing this cute little fella with us .... it's so great to see what you come up with next....
Pauline

Jennifer L said...

Your artwork is fantastic!

Kim Gnagy said...

Very cute did, Dustin. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Pam said...

Love the freebie, he is just too cute. Thanks!!

daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It was a long time I done a blog hop. Thanks for the free image Dustin
hugs
Ildiko

ProfessorShad said...

Hey, nice blog you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


http://www.coolpicturegallery.us/

DQ said...

thank you for the freebie, cute santa

Lynne said...

Thanks for the great freebie!! Digital stamps are very new to me!! I can't wait to use this little bear!

alethea said...

Cute digi!! Thanks Dustin.. YOu are very talented!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

I have loved your artwork for a very long time now and look forward to everything you do. Thanks for this cutey. x

Just Jackie said...

Last fall the 1st digi I ever used was your dragonohmygoth for halloween card so thanks for introducing me to digis!

Hollyk said...

Love using your images. :)

Moments by Marla said...

I just love all of your images. I am always anxious to see what you come up with next. You are so creative.

terrie said...

Thank You Dustin for the freebie image...I've been a follower for a while and your image are the awesome...tfs

4kids2many said...

Thanks for the freebie! I have got to be one of your up and coming fans. My kids love you.(bowing down) thank you LOL

Jenn Zeeb said...

Love your stuff, I just stuff. I just picked up the wcmd set. thanks again

Sheila said...

Thanks for the freebie! I did a thinking of you dragon....love the dragons. I'd love to get in on your $10 special! Here's my link:
http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/gallery/details.html?idx=13041&file=38475

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thanks very much for sharing your artwork. I made cards with your images and posted them on my blog.

http://seongsookduncan.blogspot.com/2010/10/5-cards-for-world-card-making-day.html

JustWannaHavFun said...

Cute digi designs. I think you're a kid at heart!

luvmy2k9z said...

Thanks for leading me to the blog hop! I love your work and am looking forward to uploading my card.

Irina Pljasova said...

Wery cute images!

Irina Pljasova said...

Very cute images!

Life Line to Basics said...

Such cute dragons

Zafran ali said...

I think this image would be perfect for christmas cards for kids to give their classmates.Thank,s for so nice sharing.
Plastic Card.

Unknown said...

After seeing your work, I must say that cardmaking is really fun, fun, fun. Great job.