Friday, October 08, 2010

Turkey Time...?

So it's finally that time I think, fall weather in the air, rain and those falling leaves being tracked into the newly vacuumed house...wait... I have been a stay at home Dad too long...(yes I vacuum) Today I have a Turkey Time teaser... I have decided to go ahead with a yearly membership for those wanting that option, it won't start til November and will run til October 2011...I am not signing up people right now. Not yet, I will post it when it's ready, Still finishing up October which by the way will be done here in the next little while...
With the yearly membership you will keep your same user ID and password (if you are an October member). That way it's easier on all of us. So that some of you have a chance to save up your rainy day funds, allowance moneys etc. I am letting you all know about it now... IF you sign up for a year membership BEFORE November 1st 2010 it will be $60. Yes that is $5 bucks a month. After November 1st it will go up to $75, that's still the $7.50 a month price you get ordering early and with 2 months free. A good deal but not the half price awesome deal...Each month I will set up that month's page and you can just log in and grab the goodies...Here is a little teaser of the set that will be included when you purchase a year membership...
Turkey Time...
Enjoy...

Dustin

6 comments:

frogquilter said...

Ready ready ready! Love those turkeys!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Now that's funny! Can't wait!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I'm not a digi girl, but I absolutley love to follow your blog because I enjoy your drawings... for instance the adorable one you posted today... now that is funny!!!!
ps: I love the fact that you vaccuum... my husband doesn't even know where the vaacuum is LOL!! & it is prett much in plain sight ~ ha!

Gramma said...

Yeeee Haaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the yearly option for membership!! Signing up asap!

KK said...

Count me in!

Denni said...

Well I will definitely have to "gobble" up that deal! LOL!

Love the cute peek ;)