Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nativity Teaser, Year membership going on and ...

I am still taking donations on the freebies from yesterday thru Sunday night, After that I will figure out the total and get it sent to the proper place and I will let everyone know as well. THANK YOU soooo much to all of those who donated by buying the freebies....

Nativity teaser below...Some of them MAY look like these there may be changes...it's a work in progress, but will be done in time for a surprise...What that surprise is...well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told now would it...

Year membership has been secretly going on for the past few days, didn't really announce it and wasn't going to BUT I have had a few people buy it and then not send me an email telling me that they had October and just wanted to keep the same info. So if you have bought the year membership and not let me know about keeping your info please email me and let me know...Want to know more...All the details are here DETAILS
Turkey Time is just one of the things (*cough* nativity *cough*) included for being a Year Member. From all that I have heard, October Members are happy with the art they have received so far...and we are not done yet...

There will still be the option of just a monthly membership, ordering November's won't begin til Tuesday October 26th...Next weekend I have a MAJOR Honey Do that will most likely keep me away from my computer Thursday thru Monday...

My kids have a 4 day weekend from school starting today, so I should be around all day if you decide to become a Year Member...

Dustin

6 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

October's art has been amazing. I signed up for the year membership (and bought the freebie) yesterday. What a horrible thing to happen to that family. My heart goes out to them.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I can't wait to get the nativity. These look great.

2KutiesGrandma said...

The October art has exceeded every expectation. I was thrilled to sign up for the annual option - and look forward to more surprises.

Wanda said...

October art has been very amazing. I couldn't be happier.... Thanks for everything.. and a huge thank you for helping this family out!!! I hope everyone donates..

Ted said...

There was no decision-making in helping that family. I hope we're all able to give $1.00.

Dustin, I so can't wait for this Nativity scene... and a tiny dream/hope of mine:

I've been a HUGE fan of The Little Drummer boy since I was a little boy. ;) I'm hoping he will make an appearance because, drawn by you, he will be doing more than a rum-pa-pum-pum! :) You're awesome!

Denni said...

I LOVE that angel!! What a great set!