Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looooong this n that...

Well let's see... For Christmas (Yes I was there Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) I went to a place with a castle and snow that melts really easily, not like home...













I saw a big tree...









Visited an old friend....









Ate Breakfast with another old friend...













performed in a Show...










Rode in a special train car...









ate really good BBQ...













Saw Dolphins

















Other Sea Life...










Added to my Vinylmation Collection...









Got a box with my first release in unmounted rubber...Super Secret Company that will be announced here in the next week or two......









My wife says any more time spent at Disneyland and I might just become one of the characters...looks like she might be right...









I am working on a Challenge Schedule, Release Schedule and Freebie Schedule.... I have a challenge blog that I am setting up and just so that everyone knows where to find it I have a freebie over there...right now....

Link is Here...http://doodledragonstudio.blogspot.com/

With my Vinylmations (see photo above) I have a few blank ones, Maybe just maybe, a blog candy in the near future will be a vinylmation designed (drawn and painted) by myself for one lucky winner...

I will be announcing a few new things here in the next bit, If you emailed me while I was in California and I didn't get to you or I told you I was away let me know and I will get to all of that in the next day or so.

Dustin

15 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am SUPER jazzed by the notion that you might customize a Vinylmation as a giveaway. I too, am an avid Vinylmation collector and I also got sucked into the vortex of pin trading and SHAG Haunted Mansion collectibles. Disney, ... as sure way to blow every cent you ever made!

How on earth did you manage all the special treatment at Disney? Money talks.

magicwanda said...

Hi Dustin
Boy am I jealous I would love to spend Christmas in Disney ...We Did that in 07 and there is nothing on earth like it!
Finally some one who loves Disney and is a kid at heart like my Husband and I are.
Thanks so much for another fab freebie...look forward to your challenge blog.
Wanda

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW What a fabulous way to spend Christmas. I want to go so badly, I haven't been since I was 10.
Looking forward to your challenge blog and BIG congratulations on the new unmounted rubber release!

Unknown said...

I'm uber jealous you got to spend Christmas with the Mouse.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great Christmas vacation you had. I'm so jealous. Glad to see you had fun. I'm headed over to the challenge blog.

Rose said...

what a fantastic place to spend Christmas!! lucky you :) thanks for the freebie and i will try to join in your challenges in the new year :)

Shelley said...

I don't know which I'm happiest about ... the new challenge blog, your upcoming collection, or the possibility of winning an authentic Dustin Pike vinylmation.

Anonymous said...

A Disneyland Christmas sounds awesome!!!

Stempelfan said...

*wow* I´d like to visit Disneyland for a long time...on christmas it must be wonderful. I hope that some day I could have breakfast with Donald.
Why must Disneyland be so far away? *cry*
Thanks for the faboulus freebie. I´ll can´t wait to print it out (will be in about 5 minutes *G*).
But before I´ll link your new Challenge-Blog. Can´t wait that it starts.

Hugs from Germany
Sonja

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

Also, Congrats on the rubber stamps!!!! That is just going to make you even more super famous!!!!

Chris (catt871) said...

How fun!!!!!!! And cannot wait for the challenge blog to start!! Wheeee!!!

I did email you while you were away, regarding Incy Wincy Designs!! Will wait till you come off your Disney cloud for a reply!!!!

Sarah said...

So cool you got to spend Christmas at Disney, such a magical time. I get to go in a few weeks and can't wait. Love your vinylmations. Would love to get my hands on one! Keep up the awesome work.

Unknown said...

i love disny :)worked @ disney world for 7 months as part of a college program.

wats vinylmation???

Sam said...

Ah bless ya Dustin - you're just a big kid and I'd most probably be the same if I ever got to go!
Take care
Sam x

Rikki Holley said...

Looks like you had tons of fun again.
I have to say the picture of the seahorse is just incredible.
Ri