Friday, April 03, 2009

He's Done...

Sketchin while watching TV last night I came up with this little fella. Now I know it's not nice to tease people but I thought I'd throw him up here and well... tease everyone... Look for him soon...Time permitting...

Dustin








All done and ready to go, he's now available in my etsy store. Sorry he's not free, I gotta pay for my trips to Disneyland somehow, monte cristos and mint juleps aren't that cheap at the magic kingdom...
$3 bucks is pretty close to free though...

Adopt him here

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh what a tease you are, he looks so sweet too

Jan x

DG said...

OH MY - teasing us already hehehehe....BAD DUSTIN! :)

The Determined Scrapper said...

Can't wait to see him, without being teased. He is sooooo cute.

~*Joni said...

Just like a dad. HAHA! :D Can't wait to get this guy! He's very convincing as a fairy, wondering if he can fly too. ;)

Anita said...

Cute image! Can't wait to use the image.

Rachel said...

Adorable!!!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Very cute stamps, I love your drawings. Downloaded one of the dragons, see if I can make a nice Happy Easter card for my sister (who loooves dragons !)
Thanks !

Anonymous said...

I just found your site from SCS. Very cute images! How refreshing to have a male perspective on images! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I can't to get a few and play! BTW, DISNEY rocks...age is totally irrelevant! :)

Shaela said...

holy cow - saw your stuff on SCS and I LOVE your style! I'll be watching... :)

Jami said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to see it all done...

Gabby said...

OMG I LOVE HIM!!! I am addicted to fairies so I HAVE to get him! I'll go digging thru my couch for some loose change! ;) Yes...Disneyland trip don't pay for themselves! Living in California and have gone to DL a few times myself...I SO UNDERSTAND! LOL! Keep up your AMAZING work!

Melissa Craig said...

He's adorable! I am another fairy freak, so he'll fly his way into my collection.

Elizabeth said...

Dustin - adorable....more bears please and some kitties????