Sunday, April 19, 2009

Design Team...

It's been asked for and it's finally here...

It's official. I am asking for those interested in joining my design team to raise there hands and let me know that you are interested. I am looking for 10 good designers that enjoy papercrafts, card making, scrapbooking and any other art where a digi-stamps could be used. Those interseted must be familiar with my art. Must have a blog that is updated on a regular basis. Be able to complete 3 to 4 cards a month and be active in atleast one on-line forum with a gallery.

Since I am starting a little later in the year I am looking for a 4 month commitment May 1st 09 to Aug 30th 09.

To apply email me a link to your gallery and blog with atleast 3 or 4 samples of your work and style. dustin_pike@yahoo.com.

What do you get for being a Design Team member???

Every digi I create during your time as a team member for free.

Early access to the digi's to create your projects.

Deadline for submissions is April 30th with the team announced Sunday May 3rd...

21 comments:

DG said...

Yippppeee :) This is awesome news!

Sylvia Blum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

Wow this sounds fab. I do have my own blog,know how to link that but got no idea how to link you to either forum that I'm on. So I'm gonna give it a miss,but an excellent opportunity for some very lucky people.
Keep up the good work mate.
Sam x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OH YESSSSSSSSSSS ;) that is what we are waiting for ;)

going to email right nowwwww

hugs Ria

Sylvia Blum said...

What a great opportunity :-)
You will get gazillions of email applications, I bet :-)))))

{greetings from Germany}
Sylvia

Cheri said...

Outstanding! Getting ready to email you now!

Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds a dream. I'm new to your work but love your style and would be delighted to work with you. I'm off now to check if my new log in works.
Barbara
x

Emma said...

Hi Dustin
Woo hoo good luck with the call...I am sure you will get tons of applicants.
I have posted a few cards using your images on my blog...
You can see them hereEmma

~*Joni said...

Hold on to your hat Dustin, because you just opened up a can of worms. haha! There's going to be some serious emails coming your way, I wish everyone the best of luck! Can't wait to hear who made your DT!

Crystal said...

Oh my, I am so loving this opportunity!!!! This will be the most fun ever...please pick me!!!!!I love your images.... I work as a sub. teacher and I know the kids will love the stuff I make using your images.
Thanks for the opportunity!!!
Crystal
www.rusticdaisy.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

Oh pick me. Please pick me!!! Sounds like it would be tons of fun! Off to email you.

Hugs,

Brandi said...

This is awesome! I'm doing the happy dance!

Smiles,

Brandi

Olena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rikki Holley said...

That is just great and exciting :0)
Off to email you right now.

Jennifer Scull said...

another one who has sent you my info! you are one BRAVE guy to take on this giant T-Rex size endeavor!!! ;)

This N That said...

Can I just say, that you have some awesome designs! I think you have converted me to digistamps! Can't wait to buy a few!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh good luck to those that apply!!

Katt said...

I only recently found your wonderful work, but am so excited that I did. I have done a few things so far, and will be emailing you a link ty blog and forum!

Unknown said...

So exciting. Just love your images!

Unknown said...

Fantastic opportunity, good luck to all who apply. Unfortunately I don't belong to any forums with public access to the gallery's, so wont be able to apply:(.

Love your wonderful digi's Dustin, best of luck with your venture.

Joanne x

Jennifer Dove said...

i emailed you....hope you received it. Thanks for this opportunity. I am an INSTANT HUGE FAN!

http://just4funcrafts.blogspot.com

Jenn Dove