Saturday, May 04, 2013

This N That...Might wanna read...

I have uploaded new art for the May 2013 Monthly membership. For those that are members, login and grab em today...
IF you are not a Monthly member May 2013 it is available here..$7.50 for the month
May Monthly Membership

OR... this weekend only you can get the whole year 2013 for just $45.00, that's is usually half a years price...It's like buying Jan thru June and getting July thru December for free...

YEAR MEMBERSHIP

Some of you may have noticed the link on my blog for a site carrying my art in rubber...
Talk about Impressions now has my stuff in good ol rubber for those that like to keep it traditional...
They have some images that are still available in Digi, but they also have stamps created just for them.


They are just getting their feet off the ground and I look forward to showing you all the stamps that will be coming soon...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love chicken digis, my heart was all fluttery when I saw Chicken Soup. Alas I could not find it in the shop. Must only be in rubber then. No sale I'm afraid

Rhonda Miller said...

I love these images. I can't wait to check out the rubber stamps.