Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We Have Winners...

Thank you all for the amazing love from the DTC and Doodle Dragon blog hop.  We all enjoyed all the comments.

We have chosen two winners from the hop that will receive a DoodleDragon set of images.  Again thank you all for celebrating with us.

Our Winners are...

Sara from Maricopa, Arizona wins our Dexter and Dudley set




















Tracy *SBA* from Tomahawk, Wisconsin receives the Fairy Frog Mother set.




















Sara and Tracy email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com to claim your prize

Design To Color has chosen #18 Kathleen.  Kathleen check HERE before May 2nd for details on claiming your prize

And we have not forgotten to choose a winner from our last challenge...the winner of an image of your choice is....#13 Emily Thubbron with her card sending support to Texas and Boston.  Well Emily we appreciate your support.  Email us with an image of your choice.


Keep an eye out for new images and challenges coming soon!!







7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Congrats, Ladies! Tracy, I'm so happy you won!!

Bunny said...

Congratulations, y'all.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Congratulations to the winners :),
and to us for the fantastic art!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Tracy *SBA* said...

Thanks ladies but I can't get a hold of Dustin I haven't gotten my images yet. :( I was really looking forward to playing with them

Jennifer Dove said...

Tracy *sba* feel free to email me Jenn dove at Jennifer at doveartstudios dot com and let me know ur email and I will get u squared away :)

Tracy Steinbach said...

None of these e-mails seem to be going threw doveartstudios @ WHAT DOT com? And none of the ones I sent to the other e-mail have been answered Here is my address ETCK@ charter.com can you please just send them to me? Thanks a bunch