Monday, June 11, 2012

Oldies but goodies...

I have had a lot of requests lately for a bunch of my older Etsy stamps that were around in 2009, I have redrawn them, colored them and saved them as both jpg and PNG files. Look for them in the store here soon...Including but not limited to...these...and a few more...
Also I am working out details for you to purchase your own "personalized" Digi's, I have had a lot of requests for custom work and once I get it all set up you could order a digi that is created just for you...Ever need an image for a card that is a family inside joke, My brother drank orange soda one day and I made him laugh and it shot out of his nose, things like that. A grandson who loves soccer AND dinos could be a dino playing soccer... I will only be doing a certain amount at a time so if it's something you have been thinking about get ready...

Dustin

3 comments:

jan farnworth said...

awesome i also would love to see you create sets have matching sentiments. Just a thought.

Rhonda Miller said...

That will be great. I love the gator.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! :)