Thursday, June 07, 2012

It's a Deal...

July thru December 2012 second half of the year membership. As I posted yesterday I have loaded July thru December monthly memberships, those with a 2012 year membership have access now...IF you aren't a member and you'd like to get access to these digi's I have posted a link on my store for the 2nd half of 2012...

http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/2nd-half-year-2012/prod_235.html

Today thru Sunday this deal is only $30...$15 bucks off the normal half year price, that's like buying 3 months at regular price and getting the other 3 free...Get a head start on all of your upcoming holiday projects...
Some more samples of the art that is included...

Dustin

1 comment:

Tigger a(r)t work said...

OMG, OMG *LOL* I have a quick look over the month and I'm speechless. They look all so wonderful and I wish that Halloween and Christmas comes quick *LOL*!! Oh no, that meens that the summer is over, oh no!! *hahaha*.
WONDERFUL images!!!
Thank you so much Dustin!!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen