Monday, March 26, 2012

Reworked Oldies

Ever looked back at something you did and found a few flaws and wanted to fix em? In 2009  I released these as digi's on Etsy. Since then there were a few things bothering me about the originals, Yes I am my own worst critic... I have changed these and updated them a little, threw in a colored version as well, something I didn't do originally and now they are in the store...
 Reworked XRay Kitty
 Reworked Soaking Bear
 Reworked CupCake Monkey
 Reworked Boo Boo Dudley
Reworked Snorkel Kitty

5 comments:

Roz said...

I just adore Snorkel Cat and all of the monkeys!!!! I have used them so many times since I bought them. My boys keep asking me to make more and more things with those darned monkeys---but they are so adorable!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

These look great. I love the one of Dudley on crutches. TFS.

frogquilter said...

Loved them the first time and still just as cute the second time around

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, Dustin they look great. No moss grows on you!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Oak Pond SC said...

Dustin I love these. I just purchased X-ray cat. He's hillarious <3 Kim