Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Month...

This and That...

Start saving that Rainy Day change, One month from today is my 3rd Blogiversary.....This year will be bigger and better than last year.

Thanks for all the positive remarks on my video how to draw a shark, I am working on a few upcoming Holiday how to's... Any Suggestions??? Yes I will do a coloring video, though I don't color with Copics but use Tombow and Prismacolor pencils instead.

I am still sending out the Daisy and Buttercup digi's for those sending cards to Emily

I slipped behind a little on emails this week, I started a night school class, yes on top of dance, dance competitions, Soccer and other life stuff. The class is on public speaking, I took this class, for one I don't like to talk in front of groups and 2 I have had a few schools contact me if I'd be interested in coming to do assemblies for elementary age kids, who knows if this all works out I might be coming to your kids school to speak...

Be on the lookout for some really older digi's making a comeback...

Dustin

3 comments:

Gramma said...

Super... you need another job! Any chance you're coming to New York? I have grandchildren who would love to see what you do with pen and paint.
Hugz,
Gramma

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, you are keeping busy. I think it would be great for you to talk to kids.

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

Remember I'm on the list! :) Good luck with your class!