We are going to have a fabulous time this week with our new challenge!!! Before we get to the challenge I wanted to tell you that we are changing up the Challenge rules a bit. I am going to hold off on the Pikes Points system for a while and go back to the "Winners get an image". The good news is you can enter as many times as you want again. I want to spend my time drawing more images for you instead of trying to make sure everyone has gotten their points for the store. You want more images right? So, lets get back to playing already!!
This weeks challenge is GIRL POWER. Using one of my images create something a little bit girly, or a lot girly...that is up to you.
My DoodleDragon Crew has come up with some fantastic creations to give you some inspiration. Somehow each one has used some form of pink (go figure!)
- Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a Girly themed card or project.
- Directly link the actual card/project using InLinkz (below).
- You may submit as many cards or projects you want as long as they are made for this challenge.
- Winners will be announced here and can contact me at email@example.com to let me know you were a winner for the particular challenge and the image you have chosen as your prize.
- Challenge open until August 7th with winners announced by August 10th.
- Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on. Any reference to my blog or links to my blog at ANY time are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges and winners!
Seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.