Remember we have a wonderful new point system for all challenge entries, called Pike's Points. For all that enter the challenge you will get Pike Points that will add up to free digitals from the store. If you are selected by random.org you will get some additional points for your entry, and for even MORE points, if you are Pike's Pick (chosen by me and my DoodleDragon Crew) for going above and beyond and being SUPER fabulous you get more Pike's Points. So, what are you waiting for?
- Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create something spring themed (colors or image)
- Directly link your project using MR. LINKY (below)
- You may only submit one project per challenge
- Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register)
- Challenge open until March 6th, winners announced on March 9th.
- Card or project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on. Any reference to my blog or links to my blog are much appreciated.
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50. Of course seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.