Friday, January 28, 2011

Testing 1,2....3

So I have figured out freebies, Monthly membership is getting re-vamped this weekend, and regular digi's are working as well. Sooooo I have made a cute little trio set, selling them for $1.25 for a limited time to get people used to the new process and way my new site is working...

PLEASE READ before ordering...
In the past you would buy a digi and E-junkie would send the file to your email that Paypal had. Now when you order from www.doodledragonstudios.com/ you need to create an account, it only takes a few minutes but after you are done purchase the digi, then log back into your account on my site click on "your account" and there is an "Order History" option, there you will find your recent order as well as orders from the past. This will prevent you from accidentally re-ordering something you have already purchased. It will take some getting used to but I know in the long run it will be a lot nicer for you all to look up orders you think you might have placed in the past.

 All 3 digi's in Black N White and Colored versions...

As always questions, concerns, comments etc...dustin_pike@yahoo.com

12 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Ok so I saw you had some new digis available and so I decided to go for it in my excitement about your new blog. I bought them and i got them. But I want to let you know that on my screen the right side of the page is a bit cut off when in the shopping card/registration area of your blog. Hope that makes sense. If not email me and maybe I can explain better.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

And that should be cart not card. LOL!

CraftyGirl said...

When you look at you term conditions it resets your registration form and you have to enter it all over again, and like Melissa said it is off centered and some of the stuff is cut off. Otherwise good to go and great digi's as always.

Gramma said...

Site looks good to me... I'm off to buy some digis!

Gramma said...

Tried to buy the trio but site didn't give me a cart... hmmmmm?

Scrapcat 1 said...

I was able to create an account buy the digis and download them but the site appears to be off centre like your other comments say, thanks for the freebie and the trio at a fabby price.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your new site. The only problem seems to bee it being off center during check out.

Hope C. said...

Love the trio! Everything worked like a charm! Thanks

Anonymous said...

OMG! They are so cute, I must have them. I can't wait to use them on a card.

Carla

Ted said...

I can't wait to try out your new site, Chief. :) Thanks for keeping us posted.

frogquilter said...

I know PATIENCE!!!!! Made an account, purchased digi special--history says PENDING-----Help!!!!

Denni said...

WOOHOO!! Worked perfectly!
LOVE them!
TY!
:D