Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Finally Catching Up...

My site came back up yesterday, no news from my hosting co. why or how come, but it's there again...I have loaded 23 new art pieces in BnW on the December members page, yes I am behind, The colored version as well as the remaining images will be loaded here soon, taking a week and a half off to do nothing really screws up your schedule... and I apologize....I was also supposed to have a brand spanking new website for the new year, but apparently she did the same thing as me BUT took the whole month off... :(

Year memebers...January will be posted here soon as well. Right now I have no books to draw, and other than life and Honey Do's it's kinda quiet on the home front...(knock on wood).

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season and here's to a bigger and better DoodleDragon 2011...

Dustin

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears the sight is down again. I get a "Server not found." error when I click on the blinkie on your sidebar. Am I doing something wrong or is it actually down again? ~chris

Melissa said...

I can't get in either...

Shannon said...

I was going to say Welcome Back since the site was up for a bit yesterday - but like the others, I can't get in either - the famous Oops! Firefox can't find this page error.

Shannon said...

It's up again!

Elaine W. said...

Love the frogs.......how bout a duck or an ant......

Hazel said...

I really love your guys in their undy's (underpants)
Its going to be so hard picking one for hubbys card, though he's from Heywood, lancashire which is known locally as monkey town so then I only have to decide which monkey?!?!?
Cheers
Hazel

Denni said...

ok, so I am totally loving those monsters! and I've decided that EVERYONE looks hysterical in heart boxers!! LOL! Thanks for the update, glad the site is up again and can't wait to see the rest :D

Anonymous said...

Aww there all so cute. Can't wait to see more.

Gale said...

Great (for us anyhow) that your back. Can't wait to go check out what you have been doing.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Jennie said...

Happy New Year to you!!! xxxx

Niknak said...

I can get to the site, but I can only see 1 page of Christmas stamps, Is that because I'm not a member?? I'm new to Digi stamping and adore your images, so if I have to I will become a member :0)