Tuesday, February 02, 2010

All of 2009 Digi's and Gift Coupons...

I have finished loading ALL of last years Digi's minus the one's turned into rubber or those going to become rubber sometime this year...

http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/Digis09.html

AND I would like to announce that I now have a Gift coupon option as well, You may buy these for yourselves to use later...OR purchase to give away as a blog candy, Challenge prize OR even as a birthday gift, Valentine, other holiday gift. On that page is a link that explains how they work, PLEASE read it, My hosting company can't give back gift coupon change, so if you redeem a $10 dollar coupon for only $5 dollars worth of stuff you lose the other $5. It's how they work for now...

http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/GiftCoupon.html

Challenge #2 is still going strong wrapping up this weekend. 27 entries so far and I will show you the winning goodies here in the next day or so...Freebie tomorrow....

Dustin

2 comments:

Gramma said...

Oh my... there are just a few of those stamps I missed... of course they're all in different packages. Will you be doing any idividual stamp sales for these packages?

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

I LOVE all of your stuff.. I wish I had the money to buy everything!!!